Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reading Plan


For the remainder of the semester here is a layout of the reading units I am interested in.
Weeks 9-10: Native American
  • Native American Marriage Tales
  • Tejas Legends
Weeks 11-12: British
  • Nursery Rhymes
  • Alice in Wonderland
Weeks 13-14: European
  • Brothers Grimm (Crane)
  • Hans Christian Andersen
Within the Native American unit I chose the Tejas Legends because I am from Texas! I thought it would be pretty cool to read stories from where I’m from. In the British unit I chose Alice in Wonderland because I am familiar with the Disney version but not the original. In the European unit I of course had to select the Hans Christian Andersen unit because of my Storybook project. I can’t do a mermaid storybook and not include The Little Mermaid! I’m looking forward to all the stories I have left to read for the rest of the semester!    

No comments:

Post a Comment