Saturday, August 29, 2015

Week One Curation

This assignment was pretty easy even for a non technological person like myself! I went through and set bookmarks for my blog, D2L, and so on. I honestly don't know why I wouldn't have done this much sooner it makes navigating the internet even easier.

As for the other websites used for sharing ideas I am a huge fan of Pinterest! My favorite things have always been the DIY and recipe pages. I've never thought about it being used for academic purposes but I easily see how it could be useful. It provides a forum for all sorts of people to come together and post stories, artwork, and news. With this being an online course I would like to use Pinterest as a mode for sharing information.
Work Memes Pinterest Pinterest Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment