Sunday, August 30, 2015

Week One: Famous Last Words


Looking back on the week I guess you could say it was a successful one! Now that I’m taking all upper division classes the bulk of my classes are actually over things I am interested in… other than OCHEM. I think this will be a difficult semester but overall I am excited for what it has to offer. School wise there wasn’t much to accomplish this week, it being Syllabus Week and all.  

I did move up a lot later than most people. I’m from San Antonio and I didn’t move up here until Friday the 21st. It’s about an eight hour drive to get up here and my parents and I started unpacking right as we got here. My biggest accomplishment this week was definitely cleaning the apartment, unpacking, organizing, and decorating as quickly as I did. Now my goal is to keep everything as clean and organized throughout the semester! I’m typically a very messy person so this won’t be the easiest thing for me!

I’ve lived the bulk of my life outside of Oklahoma so I never got to see my grandparents much who live in Mustang (which is about 30 minutes from Norman). Being up here allows me to see my grandparents all the time. Last weekend they helped me move in and this weekend I spent a night out at their place. They’ve got a pup named Princess so I get my puppy fix since my babies are back home. It’s nice to go out there get home cooked meals, play with Princess, and go to church on Sunday morning!

Since there wasn’t much to do this week school wise I used this weekend to get somewhat ahead in some of my classes. Hopefully it pays off as everything starts ramping up! I can’t wait to see what this semester has to offer!
freshman meme

No comments:

Post a Comment